Friday, December 11, 2015

Book Cover

Book Cover

For this project, I redesigned the book, Lost in Paris. I created a girly mood for the cover with barbies, pink, flowers, etc. I made the background solid pink and added an illustration of an Eiffel Tower. I added a color overlay to the eiffel tower and also included a drop shadow. For the title, Lost In Paris, I used a clipping mask with a background image of luxemburg gardens in paris. I brightened and contrasted the photo of the garden to make it pop. I also cut out a french barbie image to place on the cover. I used the magic eraser to erase the background of the barbie.

I saved the tower layer and used it as an icon on the spine. 

For the back cover, I used the same garden photo on the clipping mask at the bottom. I cut out the sky with the magic eraser tool and dimmed the opacity of the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment