Saturday, December 12, 2015

Logo Design

Logo Design

For this project, I redesigned the logo for Helping Hands pet rescue in Gainesville. I wanted to use color to make it bold and recognizable. Since hands are in the name of the brand, I used two paw prints as shapes. I used a black outline and filled the paw prints with a blue texture. I used the eyedropper tool to match that color of blue with my circle. I also filled the center of the circle. and left some white space. I used the font papyrus to type, and wrap the name of the business around the circle. I also set the tracking at 50% to space the letters out. I had to make the He font bigger because when i used the arc setting the first two letters in helping were barely visible. Below is the logo in greyscale and Black and white. 




No comments:

Post a Comment