Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Social Media Project 

For this project, I made 3 Facebook cover photos for my own swimwear line, zannikini. I wanted them to be sunset/california themed.




 For the first two, I used images of myself wearing my swimwear and my logo. I placed my logo and used the magic eraser to cut out any areas other than my logo. I also used the magic eraser to cut the background out of the photo of myself in the second photo. I used filters to make the photos dark and sunset appearing.


For my 3rd Facebook cover photo, I used an artistic background and placed a photo of santa monica street buildings and a sign. Originally, the Manta Monica sign read "66" in the center, but I cut out my logo in a circle & I placed my logo in the center of the santa Monica sign. I used a filter to try and make my logo look like the same colors of the sign.


For my twitter cover photo, I used the same background and images in my Facebook photos. Instead of using the magic eraser, kept the background of the original photo and placed my logo between the blocking.


For the overlay, I used a sunset photo that wasn't too dramatic, so I could see that being placed over another photo as a filter. I also included my logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment