Tuesday, November 3, 2015

WEBSITE WIREFRAME

My favorite restaurant in Gainesville is dragonfly sushi. The sushi spot has great visuals, so I wanted to include places on the site for big, bold photos. The circular shape in the center will have revolving circular photos of sushi and food, and the black back round photo will be a dark, dim liked photo of the sushi bar itself. I imagine cropping a circular image in the center. I made the logo, dragonfly sushi, and the circular images to the right, rather than directly in the middle, so that it is the center of interest.

I kept menu and reservations, and contact in the navigation bar, which surrounds the photo. News and events are on the bottom left. The social media icons are also circular, which keeps the circles in my design consistent. At the bottom, I included an email signup list, which most websites have. 

Disclaimer: this design is for educational purposes and I am not affiliated with dragonfly sushi.



No comments:

Post a Comment