Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Web Ads

For this project, I created web ads for rag and bone's fall season. Rag and bone is a simple, chick brand, I wanted to use simple but bold colors and include color blocking. My call to action was "shop now". **disclaimer I am not affiliated with this brand and these photos are for educational purposes only.


For my leaderboard, above, I can imagine this going on the bottom of a Google Search AD. It would be a small unit on the bottom of a google search. It's small, so I could see it on the bottom right of a website add. If it was bigger, I could see it being a banner ad. I cut out images of boots and placed a gradient in the background. I used the eyedropper tool to match the gradient to the color of the tan boot and also used that color for my rectangle with my shop now button. I also used a shadow drop on the shop now button to make it appear clickable.

For the rectangle, I included a photo of 3 models, but cut off above their waistline. I liked the color scheme so I stuck with the blue tones in by rectangle below. In the shop now button, I used a drop shadow on the text to make it appear clickable. I could appear this ad on the side of a Facebook page.


 I wanted to stay consistent with my images, so for the skyscraper, I also included the photo of the models, but since i had more room, I showed the whole model. I chose my anime to be the skyscraper as well, so I could feature each model in each frame. I could appear this add to the left or right of a web page or on social media advertising. I think the anime add calls more attention to the audience.



My button is similar to my leaderboard, but i included the phrase, booties we love. I could see this button on a banner in an add.



No comments:

Post a Comment