Friday, December 11, 2015

IMC Campaign.

IMC Campaign.

Disclaimer ***disclaimer I am not affiliated with the brand in any way and that this project is for educational purposes only.

For this project, I made an Ad Campaign for Christian Louboutin. This designer is notorious for his shoes with red bottoms. Red and Black are a huge statement of his brand as you can see below.


For my campaign, I had to include shoes since that is his signature product. I placed a photo of a women wearing black pumps and cut out most of the background. I kept some of the background for a bit of texture and added a drop shadow to the shoes. I placed his logo on top and wrote the words, walk in style below, with a font similar to the style of the logo. I tilted both of the texts so that it was slated.


No comments:

Post a Comment