Friday, December 11, 2015

Typography Menu


For project 5, I created a menu for a Tea Cafe using typography. I used the Apple Chacenary font. For the title, I created an outer glow to outline "Lilly's Tea Cafe". I also made the L bigger than the other letters in the title. Then, I played around with filters to create a glow. The filter turned the glow into a yellow color. I played with the shape tool to make a flower logo, and dimmed the opacity. I also added the letter L in the middle of the logo and used a filter to create a design in the L.

For the background, I created my own gradient with pink and grey colors. I also created a little texture to the background. When I typed the menu options, I had to use different leading settings to make it fit within the section.

No comments:

Post a Comment